2022 - 34 - REVENGE BET
So I eventually won a bet against my BFF and had a chance to get revenge on her. She was single at the time and I decided she needed some dick. So we decided I would have complete control of her Tinder and I would line up 3 guys to fuck her in one day. I could set up what they expected and she would go through with it.
She gave me a ton of nudes and let me spend a day pretending to be her and flirting with a lot of guys. I must have sent her nudes to over 25 guys and I got myself off so many times talking to them, before finally lining up 3 guys for her. God, that was a fun day!
The first guy I picked was in his early 60s, recently divorced with white hair and a dad bod. I told him I loved giving daddies the best fuck they’ve had in a decade. I said I would do any position he’s always wanted to try. She said he was sweet and ate her pussy for like half an hour and thanked her as he came while fucking her.
The second guy was an 18 year old guy still in high school. He was a lacrosse bro and I had him calling me mommy. He was so hot! She said he was sexy as fuck with a great body and wanted her to treat him like a step son.
The last guy was big dude with a huge bbc. The kind of guy you want a dick pic from lol. I told him I loved anal, especially with thick cocks. She said he was massive, practically tore her pussy open. She let him try anal, but there was no way it was happening. She ended up keeping in touch with him and fucking him a few more times.
After I gave her access to her Tinder again, she said she ended up fucking like 10 more guys that I had been flirting with as her. I was so proud of my work. So I guess we both won the bet lol
Comments
Post a Comment