2023 - 35 - DAY OUT

 So we really haven’t been playing much and I was going crazy. So I begged hubby to take me out and show me off and use me. I love being a huge slut lol. We got the in-laws to watch the kid and planned a day out. I was so desperate waiting for it lol.

As usual, I let hubby pick my outfit and make the rules. He had me wear a short skirt with no panties and low cut top with no bra, my tits almost falling out. I was covered but enough, but everyone knew I was showing off my jiggles lol. My favorite way to dress tbh. We got in the car and he told me the rules: I needed to make him cum three times before we came home. And as always, I had to do everything he said.

We starting driving to a nearby town about 45 minutes away and he told me to open the glove compartment. I saw a vibrator in there, so I knew what to do. Within minutes I had my feet on the dash, tits out and was cumming on the toy. I knew a few truckers at least saw me. I trusted him and let go, I held nothing back. I needed the release.

We got to our destination and parked in a parking garage. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and I knew he wanted me to suck him off right there. I dove on his cock and didn’t stop until he came down my throat. He held me down, making me swallow every drop. Again, pretending like we were in our own world.

We went to eat lunch. During the meal, hubby told me to pull half my nipple out to create an “accidental” nip slip. He wanted to see what our waiter did. I pulled almost my whole nipple out. Well, I kept it out our whole meal, since the waiter never said anything, but was definitely checking out my tits. Having a nipple out the whole time was so hot!

After, we went to a dive bar off the beaten path. The type of place with mostly regulars in their 50’s who were there for serious drinking. The kind of place I could have stripped and no one would complain. Which is definitely a fantasy of mine. The bartender was a hot mid-50’s bald biker type with a huge beard. We were the only ones sitting at the bar and quickly struck up conversation with him.

At one point hubby asked the bartender if he liked my tits. Of course he said yes. Hubby told me to show him and told him to go ahead a feel. I pulled them out and leaned forward like a good girl. It was hot getting groped at the bar like that. He complimented me as he squeezed roughly. 

I left to go to the restroom, and when I came back, I saw hubby slipping the bartender some cash. I figured we were leaving, but instead hubby led me to the back and took me into a supply closet. He guided me to my knees and I took him in my mouth until he was hard and then bent over and let him pound me until he came inside me. Again, I moaned as loud as I could, hoping to be heard in the bar. Then we went back and had another drink, cum dripping out of me lol. The bartender said it sounded like I had a good time lol. Hubby had me lick the barstool when we left.

We spent another hour so checking out some shops. I flashed hubby as much as possible. A few strangers too. Even had another sexy MILF grope me. We decided to head home, hubby said he had an idea for his last cum.

About halfway home there is a park known for after dark dogging. We parked and headed on the trail. We didn’t see anyone and eventually ducked into a clearing. I sucked hubby hard and then got on all fours and let him have me. I love being fucked like an animal in the wild. Just hoping to be caught the whole time.

Shortly after he came, a guy came into the clearing. I offered him head, but he declined. I was so dejected. Hubby said he must have been looking to suck a cock himself. Too bad hubby had just came, we could have shared him. We headed home after that, a successful day that scratched my itch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 - 37 - SEX WITH REDDITOR

2008 - 20 - POOL PARTY

2009 - 21 - GRADUATION FUN